This recipe is made with just six ingredients you probably already have on hand.
– Flour: These dumplings start with all-purpose flour, which creates structure and holds the other ingredients together.
– Baking Powder: Baking powder is a leavening agent, which means it releases gas that makes the dough expand. It’s responsible for the dumplings’ light and fluffy texture.
– White Sugar: A teaspoon of sugar adds an extremely subtle hint of sweetness. It also helps the dumplings retain their moisture through the cooking process and slows gluten development, which ensures tender dumplings.
– Salt: A pinch of salt seasons the dumplings and enhances the flavors of the other ingredients.
– Butter or Margarine: Cold butter or margarine is cut into the flour mixture to bind the dry ingredients together. It also keeps the dumplings light and tender.
– Milk: Whole milk helps create a smooth, moist dough.
Subscribe Channel: https://tinyurl.com/PLLD4rr1n
ASMR Cooking Mini Food: https://tinyurl.com/PLLD4rr1n
Everything Is Built By Us, Including The Kitchen Itself And All Tools. The Oven, The Cooking Plates And The Faucet Is Actually Working. All Food Are Real! Only A Little Smaller Than Usual.
Thanks For Watching!!!
Don’t Forget To Subscribe!!!
New Videos Every Week! Follow Us On Other Sites.
#Minifood #MiniatureCooking #ChineseDumplingsStyleSoySauce