Homemade Fish Maw Soup | Chinese Recipes | UFC Velvet Oat Milk
3500 ml. Water
1 pc. Chicken Carcass
1 pc. Chicken Breast
10 pcs. Chicken Wing Stick
6 cloves Crushed Chinese Garlic
2 tsps. Crushed Peppercorn
200 g. Sliced Chinese Radish
40 g. Sliced Shitake Mushroom
1 tbsp. Rock Sugar
4 tbsps. Soy Sauce
5 tbsps. Oyster Sauce
1 tbsp. Sesame Oil
1 tbsp. Salt
2 tsps. Black Soy Sauce
200 ml. UFC Velvet Oat Milk unsweetened
100 g. Fish Maw
1 pc. Diced Boiled Chicken Blood
50 g. Potato Starch
1. Boil the water in a pot. Add chicken carcass, chicken breast, chicken wing sticks, coriander roots, crushed Chinese garlic and crushed peppercorns until thoroughly cooked.
2. Spoon out bubble soup then add sliced Chinese radishes.
3. Simmer for 45-60 minutes. Ladle out chicken carcass, chicken breast, chicken wing sticks and mixed spices from a soup pot. Shred the chicken breast into strips.
4. Add sliced shitake mushrooms in a soup pot. Season with rock sugar, soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, salt and black soy sauce.
5. Add UFC Velvet Oat Milk unsweetened and cook until boiling. Add fish maw, diced boiled chicken blood and stir well.
6. Dissolve potato starch with water. Transfer the mixture into a soup pot. Stir well and cook until begin to thicken.
7. Serve with shredded chicken and quail eggs. Sprinkle with sliced coriander.
#UFCVelvetOatMilk #OatMilk #OatMilkRecipe #Oats #OatMilkDrink #ChineseNewYear #ChineseNewYearRecipes #ChineseFood #ChineseFoodRecipe #ChineseFoodCooking #LuckyFood
Website : https://ufcrefreshcoco.com/product/oa…
Subscribe to our UFC Velvet channel and please stay tuned for more interesting videos.
Thank you for watching 🙂