Ever since i have eaten Gyoza/Chinese dumplings with that spicy soya sauce . I was just wondering how to make it how to develop that perfect and authentic taste of it.And after trying so many times i finally came across its perfect recipe. Ive learn it from different people , it contains 4 steps , yu can make gyoza wraps and freeze them by covering with cling film for month.You can also make them and freeze them upto month, its filling could b of anything.Lets get started,
● Gyoza wraps/Dumpling wraps:
• All purpose flour – 2 cups
• Salt – 1 tsp
• Water – 1/4 cup
● For Filling :
• Mutton Mince – 500 g
• Green chillies -2
• Garlic cloves – 4
• Salt and pepper – to taste
• Oil – 2 tbsp
● For Sauce:
• Soya sauce – 4 tbsp
• Vinegar – 2 tbsp
• Sugar – 1 tbsp
• Red chilli flakes – 1tsp
• Garlic chopped – 6
* Method :
●For Gyoza wraps:
• Sift all purpose flour and add salt.
• Now kneed dough with very little water and try to combine flour together.
• Gyoza dough is different from other wraps dough , it should not b too sticky nor too soft.
• Cover dough with damp cloth for 1 hour.
• After 1 hour , Kneed the dough for good 10 minutes to make it smooth.
• Make a big donut from it and cut in equal pieces.
• Now roll each piece very thinely.
● For Filling :
• Chopperize everything with mince and cook in 2 tbsp of oil.
• Cook for 10 minutes and do not dry off its water.
• Mince should b juicy in texture.
● For Sauce :
• Mix soya sauce , vinegar and sugar together.
• Sautè Chilli flakes with garlic in 1 tbsp of oil and add in soya mixture.
● For filling :
• Take gyoza wrap , add filling and wrap it as shown in video or as yu like.
■ Important tips :
▪ Gyoza wraps are different from other wraps , there dough should not b sticky nor too soft.If it is hard than dnt worry after placing damp cloth for one hour and kneeding it will make it softer.
▪ Yu can store these wraps for about 1 month in freezer.
▪ Filling could b of anything, shrimp, eggs , chicken , beef , but in case of shrimp and chicken yu dont need to cook it before
▪ Yu can fill and freeze them in freezer for 2 weeks .
GIVE THUMBS UP TO MY RECIPE AND ALSO SHARE IT 🙂 !
For More recipes visit my website :
Instagram link :