Learn how to make Chilli Idli, a delicious Indo Chinese recipe by Ruchi Bharani.
Chilli Idli, a south Indian recipe blended with chinese gravy makes it a perfect combination to be enjoyed. chef Ruchi Bharani makes a very simple and easy to make quick homemade recipe. Its sweet and spicy and tastes yummy!
Oil -2 tbsp
Onion – 1/2 (shelled)
Garlic – 1 & 1/2 tbsp (finely chopped )
Ginger – 1 & 1/2 tbsp (finely chopped )
Green chillies – 2 ( cross cut )
Bell pepper – 1/2 ( chopped )
Tomato ketchup – 2 tbsp
Red chilli sauce – 2 tbsp
Soya sauce – 1 tbsp
White vinegar – 1 tbsp
Sugar – 1 tbsp
Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
Fried idlies – 20 pc (small)
– Heat oil in a wok / pan, add onions and quickly stir fry.
– Add garlic, ginger, green chilli, bell pepper and stir fry and mix everything well
– Add tomato ketchup, red chilly sauce, soya sauce, white vinegar, sugar, red chilly powder and mix everything well.
– Add fried idlis and mix well the idlis with the gravy
– Sprinkle some water, salt, spring onions and toss it to mix everything well.
– The dish is ready to be served hot.
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Visit our Website for more Awesome Recipes