Pearl jade and white jade soup, which my dad used to eat when I was young, is a popular soup made with potatoes and tofu. It was originally nothing special, but after adding some minced chives, it was very delicious. To make this soup, you need to make it into a soup, and the finished product is thick and thick and slippery in the mouth. It is best to cut the ingredients as much as possible.
Ingredients: potatoes, tofu, leeks, stock, salt, chicken essence, thick water starch
The practice of pearl jade and white jade soup:
1. Peel potatoes, wash and cut into small dices; tofu and cut into small dices, pick and wash leeks, clean and mince.
2. Bring the broth to a boil.
3. Add the diced potatoes and tofu, add salt and cook until the diced potatoes are cooked through.
4. Pour in thick water starch and simmer until the soup is thick.
5. Pour in the minced chives and chicken essence and stir evenly and turn off the heat (put the chives in the pot and turn off the heat. Use the boiling soup to boil the chives. If the chives are cooked for a long time, they will change color and taste. Soup It’s not delicious anymore).
Regarding the broth, my approach:
Wash the leftover yogurt or milk carton, then put the soup boiled with chicken bones or pork bones into a bottle, put it in the refrigerator, and freeze it. You can boil more broth at a time, and remove it before use to thaw You can use it.