Traditional conversational snacks must be made for Christmas, so the most popular Christmas wreath bread on the Internet is a must. I found a lot of information and found that the Christmas wreath bread launched by Meishanpin is simple and easy for novices to make at home. Here is the production process of this beautiful Christmas wreath bread to share with you.
Dough material details:
High-gluten flour (recommended queen toast powder) 225 grams
50 grams of whole eggs (refrigerated in warm weather)
120 grams of milk (the water absorption capacity of flour can be adjusted appropriately, and it should be refrigerated in warm weather)
25 grams of low-gluten flour, 1 teaspoon of dry yeast, 40 grams of butter, 30 grams of caster sugar, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, appropriate amount of almond flakes, appropriate amount of dried cranberries
How to make Christmas wreath bread by Meishan:
1. First, we put 1 teaspoon of spiky yeast, 120 grams of milk (you can put 10 grams less if the flour is poor in water absorption), 30 grams of sugar into the mixing bowl, add 225 grams of high-gluten flour, 25 grams of low-gluten flour, 1/ 2 teaspoons of salt, 50 grams of whole egg liquid, mix for 30 seconds at a speed of 3-6. Kneading mode for 2 minutes, then adding 20 grams of butter, then kneading mode for 2 minutes, and finally adding 20 grams of butter, then kneading mode for 2 minutes.
2. The beautiful glove mask I knead out with queen toast powder
3. Knead into a smooth dough, put it in a large greased bowl covered with plastic wrap and put it into the fermentation box, or put two bowls of boiling water in the oven or microwave to create a closed space with a temperature of 28 degrees. Ferment for about an hour to 2-2.5 times the size, poke a hole in the flour with your fingers, and will not shrink or collapse.
4. Exhaust and divide into three even doughs, cover with plastic wrap and proof for 15 minutes.
5. Exhaust, roll into an oval sheet, and roll it up. This time the exhaust is very important. If the gas is not exhausted, it will cause the gas to burst during the process of rolling the strip, the rubbing is not smooth or broken, and the surface will not be smooth during the fermentation and roasting process. Even break.
6. Roll into a uniform strip
7. Roll into a smooth and even strip of 65-70 cm, be careful not to break it
8. Weave it up like a braid, connect the end to the end and pinch it tightly, and try to hide it underneath. Put it in the oven for fermentation. If there is no fermentation function, you can also put two bowls of boiling water to create a humid environment of 38 degrees. The water may need to be changed halfway (test with a thermometer). Fermentation is about 60 minutes, to twice as large, the temperature is different, the yeast activity is different, the fermentation time will be different, mainly depending on the state.
9. Take it out, set the oven to preheat at 180 degrees, brush the bread with egg wash, decorate the crevices of the braids with dried cranberries, and decorate some almond slices. Put it in the preheated oven, 180 degrees, 18-20 minutes (according to the temper of your own oven), it will come out.
10. Those who like lighter colors can also be taken out in advance.
11. Decorate ribbons, pine cones, bows, petals according to your preferences… You can also sieve some powdered sugar on it to create a strong Christmas atmosphere.