The garlic white meat in Sichuan cuisine is cool and refreshing, sweet and slightly spicy, which makes people can’t help but move their index fingers. The appearance in the second episode of the second season of China on the tip of the tongue is believed to have attracted the attention of many people. Sichuanese add garlic sauce to the white meat cooking, which not only makes the white meat more delicious, but also has higher nutritional value. Because the allicin contained in garlic is combined with the vitamin B1 contained in meat, especially lean meat, the original water solubility of vitamin B1 will be changed to fat-soluble, so that it can easily pass through our body. Various membranes, and make it absorb the efficiency several times.
500 grams of pork rump, 50 grams of garlic, 50 grams of premium soy sauce, 10 grams of red oil, 2 grams of salt, 50 grams of cold soup, 10 grams of brown sugar, 3 grams of spices, 1 gram of MSG.
1. Wash the pork leg thoroughly and place it in a pot under cold water. Turn to medium-low heat and simmer for about 20 minutes or until the meat is cooked through. Use a large spoon to skim the foam. After the pork leg is cooked, do not take it out and soak it in the boiling broth until the meat cools down. Then take it out, slice it into thin slices, (sweat my knife again.)
2. Skim the slick oil from the broth of the boiled meat, filter for later use
3. Put all the ingredients of the compound soy sauce in a small pot and slowly boil it over a low fire for about 30 minutes. Be sure to keep it on a low fire, otherwise the soy sauce will be easy to paste.
4. Wash the cucumber and cut into thin slices
5. Roll up the cucumber slices with the meat slices, neatly place them on the plate, pour the clear soup, compound soy sauce, chili oil, garlic mash, chopped green onion and salt.